Pea, ham and tomato omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- A spray of oil
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 40g frozen peas
- 4 slices wafer thin ham
- 1 tomato sliced
- Wholemeal toast to serve
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan, add a spray of oil and add the spring onions and frozen peas. Cook, stirring until the peas are hot. Transfer to a plate.
- Roll up the slices of ham and use a knife to cut into ribbons and mix with the spring onion and peas.
- Spray the pan with oil again. Beat the eggs with a little water, a little salt and pepper and court into the hot pan. As the egg begins to set, use a spatula to push the set egg towards the centre of the pan until there is no more runny egg left.
- Scatter the filling over the omelette and fold over. Slip onto a warm plate and serve topped with the sliced tomato. Serve with a slice of wholemeal toast.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This l ow calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making...
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
Thai chicken omelette
Indulge in this delightful oriental omelette, with tender chicken breasts seasoned with the spicy warmth of ginger, crunchy sweet...
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."