Pea, ham and tomato omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- A spray of oil
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 40g frozen peas
- 4 slices wafer thin ham
- 1 tomato sliced
- Wholemeal toast to serve
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan, add a spray of oil and add the spring onions and frozen peas. Cook, stirring until the peas are hot. Transfer to a plate.
- Roll up the slices of ham and use a knife to cut into ribbons and mix with the spring onion and peas.
- Spray the pan with oil again. Beat the eggs with a little water, a little salt and pepper and court into the hot pan. As the egg begins to set, use a spatula to push the set egg towards the centre of the pan until there is no more runny egg left.
- Scatter the filling over the omelette and fold over. Slip onto a warm plate and serve topped with the sliced tomato. Serve with a slice of wholemeal toast.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: