Pea, ham and tomato omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- A spray of oil
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 40g frozen peas
- 4 slices wafer thin ham
- 1 tomato sliced
- Wholemeal toast to serve
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan, add a spray of oil and add the spring onions and frozen peas. Cook, stirring until the peas are hot. Transfer to a plate.
- Roll up the slices of ham and use a knife to cut into ribbons and mix with the spring onion and peas.
- Spray the pan with oil again. Beat the eggs with a little water, a little salt and pepper and court into the hot pan. As the egg begins to set, use a spatula to push the set egg towards the centre of the pan until there is no more runny egg left.
- Scatter the filling over the omelette and fold over. Slip onto a warm plate and serve topped with the sliced tomato. Serve with a slice of wholemeal toast.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
How to make an omelette
Healthy, quick and perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, omelettes are one of the most popular and versatile dishes...
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...